Trimming eyebrows is an essential part of self-grooming, both for males and females. It may seem daunting to trim your brows, however, it is super easy to shape your eyebrows perfectly with electric eyebrow trimmers.
Here is a step-by-step guide you to perfectly do your eyebrows with electric eyebrow trimmer.
- For the perfect look, choose the best shape which suits your face cut. To keep a natural touch, ensure that the peak arch of your eyebrows is just above pupil of the eye.
- To avoid any hindrance, rinse and dry your forehead after cleansing natural oil from the forehead.
- Brush your eyebrows in the direction of growth using eyebrow brush for best results. It helps in trimming the eyebrow hair more accurately as it lifts the hair slightly.
- Use any skin-friendly makeup liner or pen to draw the shape around the eyebrows to ensure the clean cut.
- With the eyebrow scissor, cut long hairs that lie above the top of your eyebrow’s hairline.
- Check the trimmer to ensure its smooth working. If the trimmer is not functioning properly, it will lead to poor trimming.
- Once you are ready with the equipment, move the electric eyebrow trimmer carefully across the lines to achieve your desired eyebrows.
- Dust off the trimmed hair and clean the lines drawn with face wash.
- Finally, comb again the eyebrows to set them and apply almond, castor or olive oil as part of regular skincare.
If the process still seems daunting, make an appointment with an expert eyebrow artist and practice brow trim in front of them. Take a look at our electric eyebrow trimmer now.