You can get your eyebrows done by yourself or anyone else in no time but, the main part is the shape you decide. Deciding the shape for eyebrows can make or break your overall look even if it is perfectly done. There are multiple techniques and equipment like eyebrow razors, eyebrow tweezers, and eyebrow trimmers to do your eyebrows.
Eyebrow differ for every individual and therefore, you must not go with the popular trend but look out for the style which compliments your face best.
Different Shapes of Eyebrows
To generalize the eyebrows variations, six main categories have been made. These include:
- S-shaped brows
- Hard angled brows
- Soft angled brows
- Straight eyebrows
- Rounded eyebrows
To decide yours, go with the shape which resembles your natural cut. You must also look for other factors like face cut, your face type, your eyes etc.
How to Shape Eyebrows?
- Let them grow a bit before jumping to the trimming. It will help you to clearly understand the shape.
- Brush the eyebrows before starting.
- Find the beginning of your eyebrows by holding a brow pencil vertically at the center of each nostril, mark a dot or line for later reference.
- Continue using the center of your nostril as a pivot and find the arch just above your pupil and mark again.
- Lastly, to mark the end your eyebrow, swing the brow pencil until it grazes the outer corner of your eye and mark the end.
- With these dots, trace along the dots to form a line for your perfect eyebrow shape.
- Once decided, you can use any of brow tool like an eyebrow razor, trimmer, tweezer, or a thread to shape the perfect brows.
Check out FairyBrow Electric Eyebrow Trimmer which helps to shape perfect eyebrow.